2010년 9월 9일 목요일

son's question Where work ah

son's question Where work ah? you and mom every night, when all the protection you oh my father. because of the time every night, has an uncle to protect my mother and I Oh. , in the end who is my father ah? However, that the locks had been rusting.
hear his father say, when the grandfather
P90X had been a young soldier, and later did business a few years. He came back back to the grandmother, and a Muxia Zi.
grandfather have young sons, fathers eldest. after birth younger brother, my grandmother on the illness died. father and uncle who was his grandfather's hand with a big, married grandfather after they are filial piety, because the grandfather
p90x workout had a Muxia Zi, we all know, who is the most filial grandfather, in the future that Mu Xiazi certainly passes. a child I do not know, grow up, they would understand.
I remember my father once said, in the twentieth century 60 the early years our country has suffered natural disasters, lack and want, at home, can be extremely difficult even in those circumstances, the grandfather of the Mu Xiazi are still not open, so I cast one more to it layer of mystery. after so many years, our whole family have a common point of view, Mu Xiazi which non-payment or silver.
I read in junior high school sophomore, the school give each of us made a call I read was a veteran of our neighboring memoirs, the paper is about the nationality of one of his fellow p90x dvd set comrades in the Korean War the number of continuous bombing of enemy tanks, was awarded the missing after that person, I do not know whether it is still alive. read here, I see Grandpa listened very emotional, his eyes shed tears two lines. Unfortunately, I was still small, there is no real sense to read from Grandpa tears, I was just simply that people are always nostalgic, Grandpa has entered the seventies, in his life, after all, a lot of nostalgia to his unforgettable things.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기