2010년 9월 9일 목요일

After I received the college admission notice On the night

After I received the college admission notice On the night, grandfather of our family are gathered together, I never dreamed that he was chosen to describe the collection of a lifetime herve leger of Mu Xiazi passed me. Grandpa asked me to study well and learn something in the future to serve the motherland , Having closed his eyes and quietly left us up.
I knelt in front of a grandfather, shaking hands with the Mu Xiazai stroke, and then put it gently pried open. If the parents Grandpa always the eyes of a respectable father, this time he really let everyone down, Mu Xiazi in addition to several rusting medals, there are not any treasure.
whole family was sad to cry, even though Grandpa did not leave anything for us, but I know that moment, all the tears are real, are the emission from the bottom of my heart, that herve leger dress not only the memory of the grandfather , but is also an unknown soldier sincere admiration.
next day, we quietly made a mourning grandpa, that Mu Xiazi also accompanied him buried. I know Grandpa will be happy in heaven, that is his life's glory ah.
I am not a traitor
Wang Ergou when a traitor, scout reported back that he was with the Japanese army base opened to.
This can be very anxious herve leger bandage dress guerrilla Team captain Lee, took part in the mine three days ago, Wang Ergou task, it seems mine is come to naught, while the guerrillas and the people are the main base, to withdraw or transfer was too late.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기